Tuesday 9 September 2014

Catching Up

Hi y'all,

Life has been so very busy. You know what fixes everything though? A visit at my in-laws. I get to catch up on down time, family time, and, of course, blogging. I always come home feeling refreshed, refocused, reminded that family is what matters most.

I have been wanting to share a few recipes with you; none of them are my own creation, but all of them are worth trying in my opinion!

To start, let me ask you this: what if the best hot chocolate you ever had did not have an ounce of dairy in it? Would it turn your world upside down? It sure rocked mine.

























You can find the recipe here. Hands down, it was the best hot chocolate I have ever had - dairy or no dairy!

Switching gears, this potato and lentil salad is healthy and hearty, perfect as a vegetarian entree paired with a hot cup of soup or as a side to chicken or fish. I have made it many times now, and have no intention of stopping! Click here for the recipe.





































Drool.

Last but not least, I was intrigued by this Super Power Chia Bread recipe. Now, keep in mind that this isn't your typical slice of bread, but it is a dense, filling, nutritious and delicious snack. Slather some hummus on it and top that off with slices of avocado, and you're good to go!



















Soon, I will attempt a sweet version of this bread - I'm thinking raisins and cinnamon....I'll keep you posted.

Eat your greens and have a nice week!


No comments:

Post a Comment